It's time to take your business to the next level with LV=GI for intermediaries.
With a combination of our dedicated team, technical capability and our new and improved products, there's lots of reasons why you should work with us. But to help you make that decision, we've collated our top three reasons why you should say ‘yes’ to doing business with LV= GI.
A smarter way to get quotes
Our SmartQuote technology lets you get a home insurance quote in just 5 questions speeding up the entire process.
Different to an indicative quick quote system
The quote we give your client is guaranteed, providing they can agree to our usual assumptions. Take a closer look at our assumptions.
Reduced disclosure risk
Clients no longer have to answer a lot of complex questions – which reduces the risk of non-disclosure, giving you greater peace of mind and potentially fewer claims declined.
Our products – perfected
Start selling new and improved cover from a brand your clients know and trust. With lots or new benefits, your clients will be protected even before they have the keys.
- All of our quotes are valid for 180 days, giving your clients time to complete their house move.
- Your clients can pay for their insurance over 12 months, and with a 0% interest, it makes choosing our policies that much easier.
- We’ll protect your clients even before they move in with 90 days cover from exchange to completion.
- £5.000 Trace and Access cover on all Gold insurance and £10,000 on all Platinum cover as standard.
- Home emergency cover up to £1,000 included in all our products as standard.
- If your client is taking out an LV= Gl Home insurance policy, we'll apply a multi-policy discount if they have an existing LV= Gl motor or Landlord insurance policy in place.
If your client is re-mortgaging, the discount will be applied automatically at quote stage as the risk and correspondence address will be the same. But just remember, that if your client is buying a new house the discount will be applied at first renewal, we'll need to wait for their correspondence address to match their LV= Gl policy.
If your client is taking out an LV= Gl Landlord insurance policy, well automatically apply a multi-policy discount if they have an existing LV=GI Home or Motor policy in place.
Our LV= heart, sets us apart
As one of the UK's largest insurers, we couldn't be more ready to support you. Our Account Management and Partnership Support teams are dedicated to your success, meaning you can have your clients back knowing that we have yours.
Don't forget, our Learning and Development team are always on hand to help. They offer webinars and workshops to give you all the tools you need to sell our products and soft skills such as the ‘Psychology of sales’ and ‘Talking to your backbook’.
We're excited to support you and your business.